Burge Market Place Dining
With its outstanding selection and convenient location, Burge Market Place draws crowds of not only students, but also faculty, staff and campus visitors. With large windows overlooking the Cleary Walk-way and an inviting atmosphere furnished with comfortable chairs and booths, Burge Market Place is convenient not just for a quick bite, but also a place to meet with friends.
Burge dining options include:
- Continental Breakfast, bagels, muffins, toast, cereals, and "make-your-own" waffles
- Daily hot breakfast, specials including eggs, omelets, hash browns, bacon, and sausage
- Eastside Grille, burgers, chicken breasts, brats, and a daily featured grilled sandwich
- Asian, Daily, stir-fry specials including your favorite meats, seafood, and vegetables
- Cafe' Santa Fe, Daily specials featuring cuisine from the Southwest
- Salad Bar, full array of fresh salad greens, vegetables, and fruits, with a "make-your-own", featured salad
- Clinton Street Deli, "made-to-order" Deli and Panini sandwiches and wraps
- Piazza - Pasta, Freshly baked Pizza and daily Pasta and Sauce
- Soups and Breads, "Home-made" soups and freshly baked breads
- Carving Station, "Home-style" foods including rotisserie meats, carved to order
- Sushi-Noodles-Wraps, "make your own" soup from a selection of broths and vegetables, Asian style Lettuce Wraps "made-to-order", and freshly rolled sushi.
- Complete Current Menus
Burge Market Place is located on the first floor of Burge Hall on the east side of campus, and is most convenient to students living in Burge, Daum, Currier, Stanley, Mayflower, and Parklawn Halls.