Hillcrest Market Place Dining
Hillcrest Market Place offers a wide selection of foods and beverages, all with a panoramic view of Iowa City and the beautiful Iowa River. Its comfortable atmosphere and proximity to east campus residence halls, the Main Library and the Iowa Field House (recreation center) makes Hillcrest Market Place a popular option for west-side dining.
Hillcrest dining options include:
- Continental Breakfast, bagels, muffins, toast, cereals, and "make-your-own" waffles
- Daily hot breakfast, specials including eggs, omelets, hash browns, bacon, and sausage
- Grand Ave. Grill, burgers, chicken breasts, brats, and a daily featured grilled sandwich
- Westside Deli, "made-to-order" Deli and Panini sandwiches and wraps
- Cafe' Rio Grande, Daily specials featuring cuisine from the Southwest
- Corner Wok, Asian style foods
- Golden Harvest, Home-style foods, fried chicken to mashed potatoes
- Riverside Smoke House, Features BBQ from around the nation and the world
- Piazza, Freshly baked Pizza and daily Pasta and Sauce
- Field of Greens, Bountiful bar of fresh salad greens, vegetables, and fruits, with "made-to order", featured salad
- Complete Current Menus
Hillcrest Market Place is located in Hillcrest Hall on the West side of campus, and is most convenient to students living in Hillcrest, Quadrangle, Reinow, and Slater Halls.