Join your Hall Government or ARH

Hall Government

Would you like to make a difference in your hall this year? Join your hall government! Pick up an application at your hall's front desk. Applications will be available at the front desk and need to be turned un early September (some halls may have earlier deadlines so inquire at the desk). Talk to your Hall Coordinator, RA, or ARH members for additional questions of concerns.

ARH (Associate Residence Halls)

ARH is the governing body of the individual residence halls working for a betterment of residence through Change, Connection, and Community. Become the voice of the residence halls and join your hall association.  By joining you may gain leadership development, network opportunities, build new friendships, create positive change, and make the University of Iowa more of your home! To apply visit here! If you have any questions or concerns please contact ARH in advance at or 319-335-3173.