University Cable and Analog TV's

Do you have an older TV without the digital tuner? You may have noticed you were only getting the analog channels in the residence halls. Just like at home, the older TV's need a QAM tuner in order to receive all of the University provided channels. Here are a few suggestions on places to find the QAM tuners that may work for your TV.

If you have any other additional questions the two links below may help.

ITS FAQ:  View Here

ITS TV listing: View Here