This coming year we welcome you to return to University Housing & Dining, but space is limited. As a reminder, reapplication for 2016-17 housing opened on February 2 at 4:00 p.m. Because we have a larger class of students joining the Hawkeye family next fall, we are limiting the number of returning students who can live in the residence halls and where they can live. We encourage you to plan ahead and explore your living options, both on and off campus.
If you choose to re-apply and are accepted for housing, you will be joining our Hawks Up Living-Learning Community. For the 2016-17 academic year, space for Hawks Up is limited to these buildings. Because of high demand for housing, no exceptions will be made if you miss the Wednesday, February 10, deadline.
Here’s how to apply for Hawks Up:
- February 2: Application opens at 4:00 p.m.
- February 10: Application closes at 11:59 p.m.
- February 11: Apartment selection lottery 6:00 p.m. Currier Hall MPR
- February 12: Students with completed applications will receive room selection times
- February 16-18: Online room selection is open
- February 19: Online room selection closes at 5:00 p.m.
- February 22: Contract letters emailed to students
- March 2: Contract binding date - this is the last day to cancel