Monday, February 15, 2016 - 3:11pm
Are you ready for the Spring Job and Internship Fair?
Where: 2nd Floor Ballroom and Main Lounge, IMU
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
PREPARE FOR THE FAIR CHECKLIST FOR STUDENTS:
- No pre-registration is required
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Update Your Resume
- Research Employers
- Employer Participants
- Visit HireaHawk
- View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the fair you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer. Go to "Jobs & Internships", "HireaHawk Jobs & Interviews" to request interviews from employers who are staying to interview the day after the fair. Be sure to make the request weeks in advance of the interview date! Many employers will also schedule interviews when they meet with you at the fair.
- Attend a Prepare for the Fair Session:
- Thursday, February 18, 4pm, PCC Library
- Monday, February 22, 3pm, S401 PBB
- Tuesday, February 23, 1pm, S401 PBB
- Tuesday, February 23, 3:30pm, PCC Library
- Remember to bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and Dress for Success!
- Make sure you visit the Student Hospitality Hub in the Hubbard Commons to get final advice from a career advisor, grab a bite to eat or print your resume.