Do you want to make a difference and get involved with today’s issues? In this community you will learn about systemic problems in our society and how we can all make a positive difference through self-exploration, education, service, and advocacy. You can become an active part of solutions through meaningful dialogue and community engagement while expanding your individual moral and social development.
Programming for Justice For All
Programming may vary from year to year. Past programs in this community have included:
- Register to vote
- Attend the Volunteer Fair
- Work a project with Habitat for Humanity
- Form a Dance Marathon team
- Volunteer at homeless shelter/food pantry
- Support and participate in the “Boxes and Walls” diversity program on campus
- Attend open houses of the Cultural Centers at Iowa
CSI:1230:0001: Exploring Social Justice - Students living in the "Justice for All" Learning Living Community are automatically enrolled in this one semester hour seminar. The purpose of this seminar is to orient students to the concept of social justice. This is done by connecting students to various events and activities on campus.
Who Lives Here
This community is open to all students.