Forge your path and find your place at Iowa! You may be new to the university, but not new to college life; this community is made specifically for transfer students like you. Make lasting friendships through shared experiences by discovering all that our campus and local community has to offer.
Programming for The Road Less Traveled
Programming may vary from year to year. Past programs in this community have included:
- Go on trips to Field of Screams,Wilson's Orchard, the Amana Colonies, A hockey game in Cedar Rapids, Czech Village in Cedar Rapids, or the zoo in the Quad Cities
- Check out the Club Fair, Student Job Fair, and Volunteer Fair
- Get resume writing tips and career advising for transfers
- Attend the Career and Internship Fair
- Take a walking tour of Iowa City and get Yotopia
- Attend local festivals and concerts
- Get introduced to student organizations on campus
- Taking walking tours of popular lunch places, coffee shops, and study spots
- Take advantage of tutors on campus and learn about Supplemental Instruction
- Tour university offices, such as Advising, Financial Aid, and Student Health Service
- Attend social events at the Iowa Memorial Union
Who Lives Here
This community accepts transfer students only.