Contracts & Forms

Contracts & Forms

Housing & Dining Billing

All items you have contracted to pay (tuition, fees, room and board, etc.) will be billed in full on August 1 for fall semester and on January 1 for spring semester. There are various payment plans and methods available. Contact the University Billing Office for more information. UBills can be paid on MyUI with a debit from your bank account - to do so you must complete a debit form available at the University Billing Office, 5 Calvin Hall. You can also pay your U-Bill at the Hills Bank located in the IMU. 

Your housing contract states that you are responsible for paying your bill in full when billed. If you cannot pay your bill or can only make partial payments on your bill, schedule an appointment with Contracts and Assignments, 4141 Burge Hall, to discuss payment options and your plan for taking care of the bill. Failure to contact Contracts and Assignments to discuss your specific circumstances could result in legal action at your expense, the cancellation of your meal plan and eviction.

PDF icon2016-17 Residence Hall Terms & Conditions

PDF icon2017-18 Residence Hall Terms & Conditions

Residence Hall Refunds


PDF iconResidence Hall Fitness Center Waiver

PDF icon2017-2018 Contract Cancellation Form