Information for external (non-UI) groups

We look forward to the possibility of accommodating you over the summer in our residence halls. University Housing and Dining offers summer housing only to conferences and camps that are directly sponsored by a University of Iowa department, unit or college. The internal UI sponsor is group billed for the summer program (via a university account) and the internal sponsor oversees day to day operations of the camp or conference.  

If your group is not sponsored by a UI department, unit or college, please secure that sponsorship before contacting University Housing and Dining. Once you have secured sponsorship with a University of Iowa sponsor/contact, please contact our conference specialist, Carol Rose ( or call 319-353-2369) or call 319-335-3000.

Please note: University Housing and Dining does not provide rooms for individuals seeking lodging in Iowa City.